No matter your educational or career background, you can become an insanely good Copy or Content writer before Q1 2022 is over. The Verge Accelerator (TVA) is Mauvelli’s online writing BootCamp for everyone who is passionate about writing different types of irresistibly engaging content.
Learn Writing – Who is the Content Coach at The Verge Accelerator?
The Content Coach at the accelerator is Adenike Adebowale, a creative and versatile content writer with more than 5 years of professional writing experience and a knack for crafting engaging pieces that connect with people and inspire them to take action.
She has created effective content strategies for tech brands and written over 600 published Blog articles, Press Releases, Ad and Email Marketing copies, Social Media copies and many more before deciding to share her writing secrets, techniques, formulas and templates in The Verge Accelerator.
Comprehensive Writing Tracks in The Verge Accelerator
There are three different tracks that you can select from to give yourself a leg up above other content writers.
They will show you the nitty-gritty of how to write blog posts, email copies and other content that work for your clients, get rave engagement and attracts new projects for you.
Track 1: Content Mastery
An in-depth track on writing 6 different types of blog posts. You will be able to:
- Creatively structure and outline a piece of content before writing for maximum effect.
- Write world-class blogposts that can be published anywhere
- Write headlines that pop and evoke response
- Do keyword research
- Optimize blogposts for search engines
- Create a portfolio of blogposts that can be shared with prospective clients.
- Duration: 1 Week
Track 2: Own The Content
This track will unlock the creative doors to Blogpost Writing, Email Copywriting and Exclusive Templates for you
- Write blogposts like a pro
- Do everything in the Content Mastery track
- Understand email types and how to write them
- Strategize and outline email marketing campaigns
- Spam-proof emails
- Get exclusive email marketing and Blogpost templates.
- Create a portfolio of blogposts and email campaigns that can be shared with prospective clients.
- Duration: 2 Weeks
Track 3: The Penmaster Track (Rate: N50,000)
Do you want to be a Master Copy/Content writer that is highly skilled in different segments? The Penmaster Track is exactly what you need.
Not only will you be able to write blog posts and email copies like a pro, but you will also get a strong grasp of Ad Copywriting and Social Media copywriting as well as the behavioural psychology principles that are indispensable to copywriting.
With the Penmaster track, you will be able to
- Do everything in the “Content Mastery” and “Own The Content” Tracks
- Write social media copies that connect with and engage the target audience
- Write persuasive Ad copies that highly convert
- Keep your Copies and Content in congruence with the Brand Tone and User persona
- Learn and apply 5 behavioral psychology principles that takes Copies from “meh” to “irresistible” 🔥
- Get premium access to all Copy and Content writing templates for all tracks.
- Create a portfolio of blogposts, email campaigns, Ad and Social Media copies, that can be shared with prospective clients
And that’s not all.
There is a VIP bonus suite attached to The Penmaster Track.
VIP Bonuses attached to Track 3
• Access to a panel session where skilled and successful freelance (Upwork) writers give real-life insights, answer questions and share the best strategies that help them get clients.
• Samples of Upwork proposals that cut through the clutter and landed jobs. This treasure is worth an additional #100,000 because it contains living, breathing copies that successful freelance writers have used to get clients’ attention and land gigs worth hundreds and thousands of USD. And no, I’m not capping.
• The 5 best Vergers from the Class of 2022 will get an Internship opportunity (unpaid) and a 1-month Writing Mentorship with Adenike Adebowale for free.
Duration: 3 Weeks
Rate: N50,000 only
Learn writing skills – Register for The Verge Accelerator
To register, all you have to do is to sign up here.
The registration portal is open from January 17 and will close by 11:59 pm on February 5, 2022. However, the late registration will be open until February 14, 2022. As soon as you register for the Accelerator, the onboarding and course details will be shared with you.
You’ll love TVA’s Class of 2022
By the end of the program, you will have acquired highly valuable and desired copywriting and content writing skills, techniques and hacks that will help you to write content that stands out.
You will also have created an impressive and versatile portfolio that will show clients that you can do what you say you can do and boost your confidence.
Working with blogs and businesses to carefully think and craft creative copies has helped me to find what works and separate it from what does not. I will be revealing these copywriting formulas and templates that I have used to write highly-converting copies for my clients.Adenike Adebowale
I’ll guide you every step of the way with interactive live sessions and one-on-one critiquing and guidance calls from me and my team every week.
You’ll get insider access to timeless formulas for creating high-value content offers, conversion triggers and hooks, even if you are very new at writing.
All of that has been prepared for you by me and my team and for real, we can’t wait to see you there!