Getting a grant for your fashion startup is one of the best things that can happen to your business. Why? A grant is free money and provides the money you need to improve your business.
Every year, multiple grant opportunities arise that fashion entrepreneurs can access to grow their business.
Here are 3 grants you can take advantage of for your fashion business;
1. $1,500 Women in Business Growth Lab 2021 Grant.
The Women in Business Growth Lab is a 3-month entrepreneurship development programme for early-stage women-led startups in Nigeria. The programme was created to stimulate businesses into profitable and sustainable enterprises to accelerate the creation of jobs on the continent.
To bridge the inequality gap and reduce barriers facing women in business, this program accelerates progress in gender equality through entrepreneurship development, linking and learning, and access to finance.
Every week, the Women in Business Growth Lab will feature weekly working sessions facilitated by African entrepreneurship experts. All selected female entrepreneurs will be attached to female mentors throughout the program cycle and pitch to investors at monthly deal days.
Benefits of the Program
In collaboration with Oracle for Startups, Women on Business Growth Lab will support all tech-enabled businesses with;
- Free Oracle Cloud Credit worth $500,
- Mentoring and Virtual Resource,
- Migration assistance and technical support,
- Access to Oracle for startup market, customer, and product ecosystem to boost their business further,
- Access to angel investors and funding via Deal Days,
- Office Space at Work and Connect,
- Access to partnerships and international market.
At the end of the program, Connect Lab will award $1500 equity-free grant to one impact-driven startup.
For your fashion brand to be eligible for this grant, you, as the entrepreneur, need to be female and your brand must be innovative and tech-enabled.
How to Apply
To apply for this grant, click here and fill out the Application form. You will need to provide some personal and business information on the form such as your startup’s name, your position in the startup, your age, the startup’s value proposition as well your priorities for the next 12 months.
Application closes at 11:59 pm on 30th December 2020, and Connect Lab will implement this cohort in Abuja, Nigeria.
2. $12,000 Grant and Business Coaching In NDES Women/Foresight Seed Fund Accelerator Program.
Nigeria Digital Economy Summit in collaboration with Foresight Seeds Fund has embarked on an accelerator program to select 5 Nigerian women that have the most thought-provoking and practical tech-driven innovations. These 5 winners will be selected by an independent panel of judges and will receive funding, coaching and mentoring support to grow their ideas.
This initiative is also supported by the Bank of Industry (BOI). The Accelerator Program for Purpose-Driven Female Startup Founders is an initiative to ensure the inclusion of more women in the Nigerian Tech Ecosystem.
Benefits of the Program
- A selection of industry experts will scrutinise all applications and select the top 5. The successful applicants will receive funding of up to $12,000 (₦5,000,000) and be coached on implementing their ideas.
- The judges will rate the finalists according to how effective their business case is.
- Applicants must be female,
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens,
- The idea must be a tech-enabled solution for any sector of the economy,
- Applicants must be willing to submit a business plan that shows the business case for the idea.
How to Apply
As a fashion entrepreneur, you can apply here by filling out the forms. Information to be provided includes your location, what your innovative idea is, your problem statement, a proposed solution, and many more.
Application closes on the 15th of December 2020.
3. $5000 Project Grow 100 Grant.
In partnership with the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development, Timafrica has set up a $5,000 grant to be given to eligible applicants.
- You must be between the age of 25 – 35 years old,
- You must be a Nigerian,
- You must have been running a business within Nigeria,
- Your business must have at least six (6) months financial records.
As a fashion entrepreneur who has been in business for over 6 months and fulfils the above criteria, this grant can prove to be very useful for your business.
How to Apply
Fashion entrepreneurs should click here to visit the official page of Project Grow 100 to apply.
236086 71711Watch the strategies presented continue reading to discover and just listen how to carry out this remarkable like you organize your company at the moment. educational 948908
645923 569338Some truly marvelous work on behalf of the owner of this web site , dead fantastic articles . 466080